From an initial idea by the SAE IVHM Steering Group, collaboratively written by experts from academia, research and industry, the thirteen chapters within this book represent the collective voice of the most qualified authorities in the field.
Highlights of the book include:
- a single definition and taxonomy of IVHM, as well as basic principles
- the identification of how and where IVHM should be implemented
- the commercial value of IVHM
- vehicle health management systems engineering
- algorithms and their impact on IVHM
- IVHM future directions and issues
- Case study on IHUMS
This book serves as the perfect introduction to IVHM for engineers, executives, academic instructors, and students.
You May Also Be Interested In: