The Handbook of QS-9000 Tooling and Equipment Certification presents an overall picture of the quality and reliability processes and provides the methods and techniques necessary to obtain QS-9000TE registration. In addition, the book advocates a partnership between manufacturers and users to encourage harmonization in the industry. With useful tables, diagrams, and checklists, the book can also be used as a training manual.
- QS-9000/TE Supplement Background and Certification
- Basic Elements of Reliability and Maintainability
- Design Review
- Failure Modes and Effects Analysis
- Quality Function Deployment
- Reliability Testing
- Life Cycle Cost
- Reliability Improvement Methods
A valuable reference for engineers and quality managers working in tooling as well as equipment manufacturers who supply the automotive industry.