Through words and pictures from Breer's own photography collection, The Birth of Chrysler Corporation and Its Engineering Legacy offers a nostalgic look at the industry's early days and provides us with insight into the men that were instrumental to Chrysler Corporation's engineering success. After reading this account of the stellar careers of Zeder, Skelton, and Breer, and the many engineering accomplishments for which they were responsible, automotive engineers will appreciate the great legacy given to them by these men. A book of interest to all automotive historians, design engineers, car enthusiasts, and anyone wishing to learn more about the automobile industry in its early years.
- Carl Breer: The Early Years
- With Zeder and Skelton at Studebaker, 1916-1918
- We Create Chrysler Corporation
- Reminiscences of Early Product Developments at Chrysler Corporation
- Birth of the Airflow Car
- Railroad Ride
- Research Along Airflow Principles
- The Chrysler Engineering Team and the War Effort
- Death of Walter Chrysler and a New Regime.