The MMLV Project presents:
- Lightweight materials applications.
- Body in white design and computer aided engineering
- Engine and transmission design and lightweighting.
- Full vehicle test results that are specific to the MMLV subsystems including crash, corrosion, durability and Noise Vibration and Harshness (NVH).
- The Life Cycle Analysis (LCA) for the MMLV
The aluminum-intensive structure, combined with carbon fiber, magnesium, and titanium results in full vehicle mass reduction of a C/D class family sedan to that of a subcompact B-car (two vehicle segments lighter). The MMLV Project presents engineering solutions that frame materials selection and applications for the future.