Based on extensive research conducted throughout 2011 by ABOUT Automotive, including many senior-level interviews at the major sector companies, this first edition study provides fresh, unbiased insight in a number of areas, including:
- The market for EV/hybrid batteries and battery material suppliers, determining the trends and topical issues, as well as providing valuable market sector data;
- The main manufacturers in both the battery and battery material supplier sectors;
- Vehicle manufacturer strategy analysis of the major players involved with EV/hybrid batteries; and
- A statistical appendix including model-level sales data for EV/hybrid vehicles.
The report also includes an authoritative analysis of the following leading vehicle manufacturer strategies:
- Suzuki, Mazda and other Japanese manufacturers
- Japanese bus and truck manufacturers
- North American OEMs
- European OEMs
- Asia OEMs
Multi-user packages and subscription bundles are available. To learn more about subscriptions and for pricing, please email SAE Corporate Sales or call 1-724-772-7144.