This event offers a unique opportunity for highly regarded professionals to address the synergy effects and distinctive characteristics of commercial vehicles, agricultural tractors and non-road vehicles, and industrial machinery.
The conference held in 2013 focused on CO2 reduction, one of the most talked-about subjects in the mobility arena.
These proceedings include 25 technical papers, covering cutting-edge topics such as:
- CO2 reduction in tractor application
- Hybrid architecture for chassis frame vehicle
- Fuel efficiency in construction equipment
- Emissions calculation in the logistics industry
- Targeting 50% brake engine efficiency
- Global challenges of modern agriculture
- CO2 emissions and future initiatives in developing countries