Honda R&D Technical Review: October 2011
Honda’s latest technical review features cutting-edge developments from Honda’s worldwide R&D team. The October 2011 volume includes 18 of the company’s best technical papers, covering advancements in automotive, motorcycle, power products, and other fundamental technologies.
- Development of the EV-neo, Electrical Motorcycle for Business Applications
- Development of Micro Combined Heat and Power Generation Unit with Extended Expansion Linkage Engine
- Operability Enhancement of Steering Wheel Switch for Audio Remote Control
- Development of Nitrocarburized High-strength Crankshaft with No Rare Metals Added
- Influence of Chassis Friction on Vehicle Dynamic Behavior
Published By: Honda Motor Co., Ltd.
Published: October 2011
Binding: PDF Only
Product Code: B-HON-010