Honda R&D Technical Review: April 2008
This unique book chronicles the top Honda technical developments from October 2007 through March 2008. The 25 papers included give rare insight into the Honda’s worldwide R&D team, and cover automotive, motorcycle, power products, and other fundamental technologies. Full-color diagrams complement the text.
Title highlights include:
- Development of i-VTEC Gasoline Engine for 2008 Model Year Honda FIT
- Removal of Grounding Cable from Hydrogen Fueling Process
- 2007 Model CBR1000RRW for Suzuka 8 hours World Endurance Championship Race
- Study of “LONG” Lighting System for Enhanced Motorcycle Conspicuity
- Development of High-strength Structural Steel for Welding
This publication is available in both print and electronic format. The electronic format is also conveniently available for purchase in individual chapters.
Published By: Honda Motor Co., Ltd.
Published: April 2008
Product Code: B-HON-005