Honda R&D Technical Review: October 2007
This unique publication chronicles the top Honda technical developments from April through September 2007. The 12 papers included give rare insight into the Honda’s worldwide R&D team, and cover automotive, motorcycle, power products, and other fundamental technologies. Full-color diagrams complement the text.
Title highlights include:
- Interior Sound Enhancement of Vehicle Acceleration for New Model ACCORD
- Development of Aluminum Liner in Die-cast Cylinder Block for High-power and High-displacement V6 Engine
- Presentation of 2006 Model RC211V
- Establishment of Evaluation Method for Riding Comfort of Motorcycle Seats
- Low Noise and Lightweight Technology of Inverter Generator EU6500is
- Development of Moment Assist and System Weight Compensation Control for Wearable Walking Assist System
This publication is available in both print and electronic format. The electronic format is also conveniently available for purchase in individual chapters.
Published By: Honda Motor Co., Ltd.
Published: October 2007
Product Code: B-HON-004