Honda R&D Technical Review: October 2009
This 181-page e-book gives unique insight into the cutting-edge technical developments from Honda’s worldwide R&D team. The 25 papers included in this volume chronicle the best of Honda’s documented technical advancements from April through October 2009 and cover automotive, motorcycle, power products, and other fundamental technologies. Full-color diagrams complement the text.
Title highlights include:
- Style and Design of the New Model INSIGHT
- Development of Flexible-Fuel Motorcycle
- Vehicle Dynamics Simulation in Extreme Driving Conditions
- In-line Recycling Technology for AZ91D Magnesium Alloy
- Small, Thin-film Electric Potential Sensor for In-situ Evaluation of Fuel Cell Stack
Published By: Honda Motor Co., Ltd.
Published: October 2009
Binding: PDF Only
Product Code: B-HON-001