Honda’s October 2013 R&D Technical Review features cutting-edge developments from Honda’s worldwide R&D teams. This edition brings 23 original papers on the introduction of new technologies, spanning automobile, motorcycle, power products, and aircraft engines, to mention the most meaningful.
This title covers the main following topics:
- Development of Sport Hybrid i-MMMD control system for the 2014 Accord
- Development of robotic lawnmower Miimo
- Research on combustion improvement techniques by intake valve offset and squish effect
- Identification of mechanism of transmission of flow-induced noise through glass for vehicle interior noise reduction
- Design appearance evaluation tool for non-prototype development
- Flat belt test system for suspension and tire measurement