This e-book gives unique insight into the cutting-edge technical developments from Honda’s worldwide R&D team. The 23 papers included in this volume chronicle the best of Honda’s documented technical advancements from October 2011 through March 2012 in automotive, motorcycle, power products, and other technologies. Full-color diagrams complement the text.
Title highlights include:
- Development of New CVT for the K Car
- Development of New ASIMO – Realization of Autonomous Machine
- Battery Control Technology for Li-ion Battery System for HEV
- Study of Evaluation Method for Knee-grip Feeling of Motorcycles
- Construction of Knock Detection Logic by Pattern Recognition Using Short-time Fourier Transform