This unique book gives chronicles the top Honda technical developments from April through September 2008. The 21 papers included give rare insight into Honda's worldwide R&D team, and cover automotive, motorcycle, power products, and other fundamental technologies. Full-color diagrams complement the text.
Title highlights include:
- Mechanism of Occurrence of Ghost Noise in Helical Gears Resulting from Thread-type Tool Machining
- Development of Front Pillar for Visibility Enhancement
- Development of 5-speed Dual-clutch Transmission System for All-Terrain Vehicle
- Motorcycle Riding Simulator Enabling Experience of Honda's Advanced Brake Systems
- Running Gait Generation for Biped Robot
This publication is available in both print and electronic format. The electronic format is also conveniently available for purchase in individual chapters.