This 207-page e-book gives unique insight into the cutting-edge technical developments from Honda’s worldwide R&D team. The 27 papers included in this volume chronicle the best of Honda’s documented technical advancements from October 2009 through April 2010 and cover automotive, motorcycle, power products, and other fundamental technologies. Full-color diagrams complement the text.
Title highlights include:
- Styling Development of the New Model CR-Z Honda Small Hybrid Sports Car
- Development of the New Honda Techmatic System
- Development of the New Honda 6-Speed Automatic Transmission for MDX
- Next Generation Vehicle Safety System Research via Wireless Communication
- Research in Technology for Simulating Dynamic Behavior of Cam Drive Mechanisms in Single Cylinder Engines
- Development of NOx Reduction System Based on Exhaust Valve Controls for Use in Small Motorcycle Engines
This publication is also conveniently available for purchase in individual chapters.