The book will offer guidance on selecting, specifying, and using the optimum sensor for any given application. The editor-in-chief, Jon Wilson, has years of experience in the sensor industry and leads workshops and seminars on sensor-related topics.
Sensor Technology Handbook provides detailed information on each type of sensor technology, covering:
- technology fundamentals
- sensor types, w/ advantages/disadvantages
- selecting and specifying sensors
- applicable standards (w/ URLS of related web sites)
- interfacing information, with hardware and software info
- design techniques and tips, with design examples
- latest and future developments
The handbook also contains information on the latest MEMS and nanotechnology sensor applications. In addition, a CD-ROM will accompany the volume containing a fully searchable pdf version of the text, along with various design tools and useful software.