Key topics covered include:
- Considerations of airworthiness standards for all classes, including large and small aircraft, rotor craft, gliders and unmanned aircraft
- Type certification of aircraft, engines, and propellers and the type certification process
- Parts and appliances approval
- Joint certifications and national certifications
- Special classes of certificates of airworthiness
- Airworthiness and flight operations
Airworthiness: An Introduction to Aircraft Certification also covers European and US requirements and helps anyone involved in the manufacture, flying and maintenance of aircraft to understand this complex yet essential topic.