This event offers a unique opportunity for highly regarded professionals to address the synergy effects and distinctive characteristics of commercial vehicles, agricultural tractors and non-road vehicles, and industrial machinery.
These proceedings include 21 papers from four categories of sessions: Setting the Scene; Different Worlds - Same Technologies; Industry Specific Product Solutions and The Future of Commercial Powertrain Development. Papers cover a range of timely and important topics, such as:
- Key Drivers Affecting Changes in the Global Agricultural Marketplace
- The Commercial Powertrain Industry - Technology Cross-Over?
- Requirements on Powertrain Development for Construction Equipment
- Engine/Drivetrain/Vehicle Seen as a System
- Tier 4 and Stage IV - Off Road Challenges and Opportunities
- The Development of the T8500 Transmission with DRIVE
- How to Share Development with Module Suppliers