This event offers a unique opportunity for highly regarded professionals to address the synergy effects and distinctive characteristics of commercial vehicles, agricultural tractors and non-road vehicles, and industrial machinery.
These proceedings include 21 papers from four categories of sessions: Setting the Scene; Different Worlds-Different Technologies; Engineering Partnerships and What Next in Development and Production. Papers cover a range of timely and important topics, such as:
- What are the Differences and Commonalities in Product Requirements for Markets and Applications?
- The Emissions Legislation - Challenge or Opportunity?
- Downsizing for Industrial Applications - A New Approach to Challenges in Equipment Design
- Examples for Engineering Partnerships in Engine Development
- Managing Vehicle Development in Engineering Partnerships
- Shorter Development Time, Yet Higher Quality Results
- The Challenge of Platform Strategies - Opportunities and Risks