The completely revised Second Edition of Metallurgy for the Non-Metallurgist provides a solid understanding of the basic principles and current practices of metallurgy. The new edition has been extensively updated with broader coverage of topics, new and improved illustrations, and more explanation of basic concepts. It is a “must-have” ready reference on metallurgy!
- Structure of Metals and Alloys
- Mechanical Properties and Strengthening Mechanisms
- Modern Alloy Production
- Fabrication and Finishing of Metal Products
- Testing and Inspection of Metals—The Quest for Quality
- Steel Products and Properties
- Nonferrous Metals