Whether your interest is in increasing your engine's horsepower, getting more miles per gallon, or shaving tenths off your lap time on track day, you can use physics to gain insight into the problem and formulate a solution. Physics for Gearheads not only explains physics principles in language you can understand, it demonstrates how to use physics to your advantage.
Note on the units of measurement used in Physics for Gearheads: This book outfits the reader to work in SI or British Engineering units.
Main areas of interest covered are:
- Kinematics basics and applications
- Dynamics basics and applications
- Energy basics and applications
- Power basics and applications
- Statics and quasi-statics basics and applications